Residents and News
After 5 years of planning, improvement works have finally completed on 9 of our properties within the Old Square.
- demolition of old sheds and garden walls
- demolition of 3 single storey extensions
- removal of raised walkway and stairs
- construction of 3 two storey extensions
- substantial internal alterations to improve circulation and space
- reconstruction of 2 existing flat roofs with external patio/balcony
- general internal enhancement including wet rooms, sound insulation, new kitchens, efficient and controllable heating, enhanced fire precautions, communal gardens and planting areas, scooter charging facilities
The renovated properties were kindly blessed by the Rt Rev Roger Morris, Bishop of Colchester and officially opened by The Mayor & mayoress of Colchester. Residents were invited to take a look around.
Our thanks go to Nicholas Jacob Architects, Daniel Connal Partnership & Bakers of Danbury.